Ojasvita, apart from being a refreshing Health Drink with 7 Power Herbs can also be used as a savoury ingredient in some very delicious preparations!
Here’s one such recipe shared by Khurshed Batliwala, lovingly known as Bawa!
Desiccated Coconut – 250 gms
Condensed Milk – 200 ml (1 Tin)
Chocolate Ojasvita – 3-5 tablespoons (depending on your taste)
Butter to grease
– Pre-heat the oven to 220 °C
– In a bowl, thoroughly mix the desiccated coconut, condensed milk and chocolate Ojasvita powder with your fingers.
– Grease a baking tray with butter
– Gather morsel sized pieces from the mixture and gently put them on the baking tray. Do not form them into balls. The shapes should be irregular
– Bake them until the edges become golden brown. They will look as if not cooked yet in the oven. Remove from the oven and as they cool, they will harden.
Enjoy your very own delicious Coconut Kisses, which are crisp on the outside and meltingly soft on the inside.