Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), in ayurveda, is a herb widely popular as a brain tonic. This plant has an age-old reputation for being an effective and powerful herb helpful for memory and combating stress. “Sri Sri Ayurveda Brahmi” has all the benefits that this traditional ayurvedic herb has to offer. It enhances memory and can also be used effectively in the treatment of Pandu, Prameha and Jwara.
- One of the widely recognized benefits of brahmi is its ability to stimulate the mind, particularly in terms of memory and concentration. It has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine to increase focus and retention.
- Brahmi reduces the onset of cognitive disorders as we age, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Brahmi has an effective way of stimulating the creation of new neural pathways and lowering oxidative stress in the brain, which keeps our minds sharp well into our old age.
- Brahmi has anti-inflammatory properties, the compounds released from this helps to reduce swelling and eliminate irritation. This is ideal for people who are suffering from arthiritis, gout and other inflammatory infections.
- The antioxidants contained in brahmi are essential for promoting a healthy lifestyle. Antioxidants can eliminate free radicals, the dangerous byproducts of cellular metabolism that can cause cells to undergo apoptosis (cell death) or mutate into cancerous cells. These free radicals affect everything from our skin to our cardiovascular system, so a regular dose of brahmi in a daily or weekly diet can help maintain a high quality of life and a healthy metabolism.
- Brahmi is a sedative and soothing herb, as well as anti-inflammatory and may help in providing relief from gastrointestinal conditions such as ulcers etc.
Click here for more information : http://bit.ly/2jvstyF